Raymarine DSM 30
600 Watt "Black Box" Digital Sounder Module with HD Digital Technology. For 12V DC Systems Only. Add digital technology to your C & E series widescreen multifunction displays from Raymarine.
Echo Sounder Features
- Dual frequency operation (200/50 kHz)
- 600 watt available output power
- HD Digital Auto Adaptive Gain control (no adjustment required)
- Patent Pending Digitally Adaptive Transmitter Receiver with infinite receiver bandwidth settings and digital filter
- A-Scope (Real-Time Display): Split second real time representation of fish and bottom features passing through the beam of your transducer right now, the history of your A-Scope is represented in the standard sounder image scrolling across your screen.
- Zoom Display: Auto or manual zoom magnification of any part of the 200 or 50 kHz fishfinder screen image, (x2, x3 or x4 Preset magnification or xR gives complete range from x1 to x25).
- Bottom Lock: The bottom lock feature, shows the bottom as a straight line, in order to help you detect fish close to the bottom and remove wave action from the fishfinder image.
- White Line: The White line feature helps distinguish between fish and the bottom, when fish are swimming close to the bottom.